Below is the list of Guiding Documents drawn up by the IPTER Corrosion monitoring department.
- GD 39-3-476-80. Instruction for use of IKB-4V corrosion inhibitors. These inhibitors are designed for protection of oil-field equipment and services used in H2S-free waste water recycling system.
- GD 39-3-364-80. Methodological instructions on corrosion prevention in oil-field surface facilities construction and reconstruction projects.
- GD 39-3-354-80. Interim instruction on #1-COR form report preparation. "Corrosion loss report. Calculation of corrosion loss in oil industry. Scope of applied measures for corrosion prevention".
- GD 39-3-669-81. Methods of assessment of corrosivity of oil-field media and protective effect of corrosion inhibitors during water-cut oil transportation.
- GD 39-3-663-81. Instruction on the Guriev-Kuibyshev pipeline internal corrosion protection.
- GD 39-30-655-81. Methods of in-lab determination of local corrosion.
- GD 39-3-611-81. Methods of assessment of oil-field media corrosive activity and protective effect of corrosion inhibitors using corrosion gages.
- GD 39-30-574-81. Methods of media corrosive activity determination. Assessment of compatibility of corrosion inhibitors and chemical reagents used in oil production.
- GD 39-3-519-81. Methodology of corrosion inhibitors testing in two-phase hydrogen sulfide-containing media.
- GD 39-30-808-82. Instruction for use of ANP-2 as a bactericidal corrosion inhibitor for protection of equipment and services used in waste water recycling system.
- GD 39-30-806-82. Instruction for use of the Don-2 bactericidal corrosion inhibitor for protection of equipment and services used in waste water recycling system.
- GD 39-30-708-82. Assessment of effectiveness of film-forming inhibitors in aqueous media.
- GD 39-3-973-83. Oil-field water microbiological infection control methods. Assessment of reagents' protective and bactericidal effect.
- GD 39-3-972-83. Instruction for use of the SK-378 inhibitor for corrosion prevention in pipelines of water-cut oil gathering facilities.
- GD 39-3-943-83. Instruction for use of the ANP-2M corrosion inhibitor for protection of pipelines of water-cut oil gathering facilities.
- GD 39-30-923-83. Assessment of effectiveness of film-forming inhibitors in hydrogen sulfide-containing saline media.
- GD 39-30-1091-84. Instruction on anti-corrosive inhibitor protection of Western Siberian gas pipelines.
- GD 39-23-1082-84. Instruction for use of inhibitors for protection of reservoir pressure maintenance system low-pressure water conduits from local corrosion.
- GD 39-3-1019-84. Instruction on combined protection of gas pipes internal surfaces from corrosion.
- GD 39-0147103-368-86. Methodology of laboratory testing of corrosion inhibitors effectiveness. Methods of steel hydrogenation in water and water-hydrocarbon media with high concentration of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide.
- GD 39-0147103-367-86. Instruction on anti-corrosive inhibitor protection of the Zhanazhol deposit ground facilities.
- GD 39-0147103-366-86. Instruction on complex anti-corrosive protection of casing-head gas pipelines.
- GD 39-0147103-362-86. Instructions on arrangement of anti-corrosive measures during the construction and reconstruction of oil field facilities.
- GD 39-0147103-355-086. Instruction on protection of underground and above-ground facilities from corrosion damage during the development and exploration of the Tengiz deposit wells.
- GD 39-0147103-347-86. Technology of prevention of "streaming" corrosion in oil-gathering systems.
- GD 39-0147103-383-87. Instruction for use of the bactericidal inhibitor SNPH-1003 for anti-corrosive protection of oil-field pipelines.
- GD 39-0147103-333-88. Instruction for use of the Victor-1 inhibitor in the systems of oil-gathering and reservoir pressure maintenance.
- GD 39-0147103-332-88. Instruction for use of Correxit-7755 and Correxit-7798 inhibitors for anti-corrosive protection of water-cut oil gathering system pipelines.
- GD 39-0147103-324-88. Determination of inhibitors' effectiveness for steel protection from mechanochemical damage in hydrogen sulfide-containing mineralized media.
- GD 39-0147103-306-88. Instruction for use of the "Neftekhim"-type corrosion inhibitor for the reservoir pressure maintenance system ground facilities protection (H2S content 300 mg/l)
- GD 39-0147103-361-89. Hydrobarodynamic technology for chemical corrosion protection of reservoir water transportation steel pipelines.
- GD 39-0147103-350-89. Comparison of bactericidal effectiveness of reagents and sulfate-reducing bacteria adhesed cells in laboratory conditions.
- GD 39-0147014-348-89. Instruction on intra-field equipment protection with the help of domestic production inhibitors.
- GD 39-0147103-364-90. Comparison of bactericidal effectiveness of reagents and sulfate-reducing bacteria adhesed cells in field conditions.
- GD 39-0147103-362-90. Instruction on anti-corrosive protection of the Zhanazhol deposit underground and above-ground facilities for watered products.
- GD 39-078-91. Standard processes of reservoir pressure maintenance systems inhibitor protection. Process regulations. Compiling and approval procedure.
- GD 39-060-91. Instruction on the protection of underground and above-ground facilities from corrosion damage during the development and exploration of the Tengiz deposit wells.
- GD 39-116-92. Instruction on anti-corrosive inhibitor protection of the Tengiz deposit underground and above-ground facilities and pipelines.
- GD: Instruction on preservation of oil-trunk pipelines.
- Enterprise standard: Manual for corrosion monitoring and inhibition protection of TNK-BP field pipelines.
- Enterprise standard: Assessment methodology for corrosion protection of TNK-BP field pipelines.